What Does it Cost to Attend the Conference?
The conference is FREE of charge to Conference Attenders thanks to the generous investment of our Sponsors, Vendors, and Exhibitors. With this in mind, please visit the Exhibit Hall while you are at the conference, thank the sponsors, vendors, and exhibitors for their support of the conference, and perhaps give them yours and your church's business.
Must I Register for the Conference?
No. There is no registration nor name tags for this conference. Simply come and go as you please.
How Should I Dress for the Conference?
Attenders dress in a wide variety of ways: some like suits, long-sleeve shirts, and ties, while others wear short sleeve polos, khakis or jeans. Please just come as you are and dress comfortably, as you like, keeping in mind that as we come together to worship Jesus, we seek to honor and glorify Him in all that we do.
What Should I Bring to the Conference?
It is recommended to bring your Bible and a Pen so that you can follow along with the speakers' messages and to take notes. Also, you may want to bring several business cards as you meet and make new friends and network with others. Finally, bring an open mind and heart to hear from God as He speaks through the messages and total worship experience.
Who Should I Bring to the Conference?
You are encouraged to bring fellow friends in the ministry regardless of their denominational background. All are welcome. Share the wealth of this opportunity in growing God's Kingdom. You are also welcome to bring your wife and family to the conference.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend?
- Need - Pastoral Ministry has become increasingly challenging and difficult in today's Post-modern world, leaving Pastors and Ministers disoriented, drained, and discouraged. More than ever, Pastors and Ministers need to be Equipped, Edified, Encouraged, and Energized (the 4 E's) for the continuing day-to-day battles of ministry. That is what this Conference hopes to achieve.
- Nurturing - Just as Jesus broke away at times for prayer and physical & spiritual renewal, attending this conference will give attendees an opportunity to break away from their routines and respective ministries & locations to "seek God's face," giving God a chance to speak to them in new and fresh ways. This conference could become one of the greatest highlights of your year, ministry, or life as you renew and/or restore your neglected spirit and relationship with the Lord.
- Networking Nexus - Meet IRL (In Real Life), online friends and colleagues; develop new friendships and relationships; and connect with like-minded Christians with whom you can relate and share the joys, responsibilities, challenges, and burdens of ministry.
- Nationally-known Speakers - Proximity and access to some of the most intriguing and innovative pastors, leaders, and ministry experts in America.
- New Perspectives & Ideas - Sharpen your mind and ministry with new, creative, and refreshing ideas that will inspire and help your preaching, teaching, and pastoral ministry to become more engaging and effective.
- Numerous Vendors and Exhibitor Booths - Several companies and ministries will showcase and offer personal and ministry-related products, services, and tools that may benefit you and your ministry for years to come.
- Nearby Attractions - Make this conference an opportunity to visit Historic Montgomery sites such as the State Capitol, the First White House of the Confederacy, Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church, Rosa Parks Library & Museum, Civil Rights Memorial, Freedom Riders Museum, Legacy Museum and the National Memorial for Peace and Justice, Old Alabama Town, Hank Williams Museum & Memorial, Montgomery Zoo, and the Alabama State Archives & History Museum. Visitor information can be found at: https://visitingmontgomery.com/
- Nudge - Encouragement to "keep hanging in there" (Don't Quit!) along with motivation, inspiration, and coaching to move forward in your ministry.
- Navigation/Next Steps - A sequestered opportunity to think through and develop new ministry plans based on lessons-learned from the conference.
- No Charge - It's Free!
Hotel Recommendations? * Homewood Suites by Hilton @ EastChase 7800 EastChase Parkway, Montgomery, AL 36117 (334) 277-9383 * Official Hotel of the Alabama Baptist Pastor’s Conference
Will food or drinks be available at the conference?
No food is planned for the conference. A list of area restaurants can be found HERE. Free Coffee and Cookies will be provided adjacent to the vendor display booths. Additionally, some of our display booth vendors have provided free coffee, bottled water, doughnuts, popcorn, and candy in the past and may do so again this year. Water fountains are available throughout the facility, generally located near the restrooms.
Will the Conference be live-streamed over the internet or recorded?
Yes. Live Streaming and former Pastor's Conference recordings can be found HERE.
Are the events handicapped and disabled-friendly?
Yes, all buildings and facilities are handicapped-accessible in accordance the ADA. Additionally, all events will accommodate the needs of handicapped and disabled individuals. We are also considering offering interpretation for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Please let us know in advance, via email, if this is a need/desire and we will look into acquiring an Interpreter.